EKU IERD Hunfalvy
The questionnaire has been made to get student feedback about the maths testing in teacher-student collaboration. (Happy Maths Test)
How to create, use and summarise the student friendly assessment questionnaires?
- Students make the feedback questionnaires
- Consultation with the classmates and the teacher
- To adjust the questionnairs to the their needs and requests
- To fill in the questionnairs on-line or paper based
- To sum up the answers
- To discuss the results with the students
- To modify the questionnairs if it is needed
The questionnaire makers should be volunteers who are happy to take part in the work.
They have a free hand how to create it.
It must always be discussed with the other students.
It might also contain some teacher-centered questions if it is needed.
The questionnaire should frequently be revised.