- How Good is Our School
- Learner Participation in Educational Settings
This tool provides an exemplification of an application form for a secondary school pupil council. This material was developed by Musselburgh Grammar School, East Lothian Council to support the development of their pupil council as part of their involvement in the Student Voice: Bridge to Learning project.
- Pupil Council Application Form (Developed by Musselburgh Grammar, East Lothian Council, Scotland)
- Senior Team and/or House Captains led assemblies ‘selling’ Pupil Council/Pupil Voice etc
- Pupils asked to register their interest to be a member
- Group interviews took place for interested members. Panel included Senior Leaders
This application form could be used by schools looking to re-establish pupil councils.